Please browse our list of useful resources.
Resources include information on EMDR therapy, anxiety and trauma
- The history of EMDR and why it may work
- How to Use the Polyvagal Ladder
- Shane Meadows Article
- Broken Brain with Dhru Purohit – Podcast Explaining EMDR
- Beacon House’s resources for traumatised children
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy: Complex trauma interventions with children
- A documentary about trauma and dissociation
A fun video explaining a little about anxiety and how to begin to tame it.
Animated by Andrea’s 11 year old daughter at the beginning of lockdown.
Other Therapeutic Resources
Sometimes more introverted young people experience difficulties with anxiety due to the demands of school and adolescent life. This video shows the quiet power of introverts and why it can be a strength.